Monday, August 15, 2005

Immature I can endure, unreasonable is beyond understanding

Infuriated. Plain jane anger. My adrenaline rich blood demands that I decontruct something that hopefully would make noise and seperate to smaller pieces. I am faced with unreason, and being faced with an animosity this incredible leaves me with no logical reaction. That is why I am forced to my instinctive reactions.

Take away reason, and what you have is chaotic and random... randomness. I find myself unequipped to handle this chaotic world, like a snorkel in outer space. What I know, what I have, is based on reason.

How do you beg for forgiveness for a wrongdoing and revisit it a year later to dissect the incident to conclude that the wrongdoing is someone else's? Doesn't asking for forgiveness involve some shame or regret? Doesn't revisiting it open wounds closed and healed? Doesn't forgiving necessate forgetting? Illogical! Unreasonable!

How can someone who challenges an opponent into the boxing ring, complain of the bruises that he got? Demanding an apology for it? How can someone accuse somebody of punching you back if you have punched him first? Ridiculous! Incredible!

How contradictory! How paradoxical! My mind screams for me to remove the torturous device. HULK ANGRY... HULK MAKE BAD THINGS GO AWAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home